A building permit is required if a resident is going to enlarge or decrease the outside perimeter of the house (including complete demolition), erect interior walls, install new windows, build dormers or install garden sheds.  Plumbing permits are required for any plumbing work and electrical permits for any electrical work.  All permit fees are based on the cost of the work to be done.

Click on the form name below to  bring up the desired application.  Forms may be mailed to the Borough office (P.O.  Box 198, Rose Valley, PA 19065) or delivered between 9 a.m. and noon, Monday  through Friday.  All applications must be signed and accompanied by the  applicable fee and any required supporting documents.  Cash payments are not accepted.

Adobe Reader is required to read the permit forms on your computer.

Permit Application Forms